Peaktronics Digital High Resolution Controllers for Automation
The DHC Series High Resolution Controllers provide the optimum positioner for virtually any AC powered actuator. The DHC-100 Series are directly interchangeable with the AMC or LRC Series.
- Adaptive Control feature continuously adjusts for load and actuator conditions and positions to ±0.1° with quarter-turn actuators ranging from 2 sec to 120 sec (with or without a brake).
- Three button control provides easy setup and eliminates the need for instrumentation, calibration procedures, and auto-cal operations.
- Polarity Detection feature allows direct or reverse acting operation without re-wiring.
- Electronic Brake feature (DHC-100 Series only) can eliminate need for a mechanical brake and extends brake life if used.
- Stall Detection feature protects actuator motor from a stall condition.
- Automatic Duty Cycle Control feature prevents shutdown of a process due to a thermal overload of the actuator motor, and allows actuators rated for 25% duty or more to be safely used.
If you have questions or need technical information about any of the digital high resolution controllers on this page, please call us direct at (248) 542-5640. Our experienced engineers can help find solutions to your automation challenges!