Peaktronics Digital High Resolution Controllers for Automation
The DHC Series High-Resolution Controllers provide the optimum positioner for virtually any AC-powered actuator. The DHC-100 Series are directly interchangeable with the AMC or LRC Series.
- Adaptive Control feature continuously adjusts for load and actuator conditions and positions to ±0.1° with quarter-turn actuators ranging from 2 sec to 120 sec (with or without a brake).
- Three button control provides easy setup and eliminates the need for instrumentation, calibration procedures, and auto-cal operations.
- Polarity Detection feature allows direct or reverses acting operation without re-wiring.
- Electronic Brake feature (DHC-100 Series only) can eliminate the need for a mechanical brake and extends brake life if used.
- Stall Detection feature protects actuator motor from a stall condition.
- Automatic Duty Cycle Control feature prevents shutdown of a process due to a thermal overload of the actuator motor and allows actuators rated for 25% duty or more to be safely used.
If you have questions or need technical information about any of the digital high-resolution controllers on this page, please call us direct at (248) 542-5640. Our experienced engineers can help find solutions to your automation challenges!
|OTX-100||Current / Voltage Transmitter (adjustable)||$ Call|
|OTX-101||Isolated 2-wire 4-20mA Transmitter (adjustable)||$ Call|
|OTR-100||Transmitter (adjustable) and Relay module||$ Call|
|OTR-101||Isolated Transmitter (adjustable) and Relay Module||$ Call|
|OCM-102||Modbus Module (isolated RS-485 connection)||$ Call|